Unfortunately, professional review of the EvilQuest game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
EvilQuest features a wide variety of environments, enemies, and boss creatures all created in retro style with 100% original artwork, animation, and music. In addition to fighting monsters, Galvis will also terrorize the residents of several towns and must avoid imperial agents seeking to re-capture him.
The goal of the game is for Galvis to take revenge on his captors as well as unlock the secret power of four legendary seals. Players will find a variety of weapons, items, and magic spells to increase their power as they play through the quest. The game also allows the player to customize areas of proficiency during level-ups by assigning points to particular attributes.
- dark and genre-defying dialogue and story
- Fast-paced action-RPG gameplay
- retro-style original graphics
- original musical score
- game world full of mysteries and twists to explore
- multiple levels of melee attack through weapon charging system
- 15 unique dungeon levels and overworld areas
- 14 different spells with a variety of purposes and effects
- 10 challenging boss fights
- Dozens of pieces of equipment and items to discover