Titanfall - The Final Hours
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise (including 64 bit editions) with Service Pack 2, Windows 7, or Windows 8 Classic
- Processor: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbook class devices
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Memory: 1000 MB RAM
Final Hours of Titanfall Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Titanfall - The Final Hours game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
When starting from nothing isn't hard enough, the creators of Call of Duty must overcome a billion dollar lawsuit and a toxic mix of office politics and creative struggles the build the next great videogame franchise.
Written over the past four years, journalist Geoff Keighley ("The Final Hours of Portal 2") chronicles the inside story as only he can with a gripping 25,000 word longform app. Featuring exclusive artwork, never-before-seen videos, candid interviews with over 80 individuals, and countless revelations about the twists and turns of development at Respawn Entertainment during the creation of Titanfall.
The Final Hours of Titanfall features:
- Never-before-seen videos from early development versions of Titanfall.
- Exclusive concept art from the first days of Respawn, detailing many of the abandoned concepts the team explored.
- New details on how the gameplay of Titanfall changed and evolved during development.
- Birth of a Titan: Find out how the art team "kitbashed" old model parts to create the 24-foot giant.