Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®
Red Storm Entertainment
- OS: Windows® 2000/XP (only)
- Processor: 450 MHz Pentium® 2 or equivalent
- Memory: 128 MB
- Graphics: 16 MB DirectX®-compliant 3D card (see supported list*)
- DirectX Version: DirectX 8.0 or higher (included)
- Sound: DirectX 8-compliant sound card
- Hard Drive: 1 GB
- *Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: ATI® Rage 128 and RADEON® chips, Intel® 82810 or higher, Matrox Parhelia™, NVIDIA® TNT2 and GeForce™ chips, S3 Pro Savage and UniChrome
- Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. These chipsets are currently the only ones that will run this game.
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon™ Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- All the realism, sweat, and fear from the Game of The Year: Award-winning tension and deadly realism on tomorrow's battlefields.
- Multiplayer: Online or LAN multiplayer with up to 36 players.
- Weapons: Standard and special-issue weapons like the M16A2, the M4 carbine, and the fearsome and deadly OICW.
- Gameplay: The total combat experience that teaches a deadly, realistic lesson in how to fight on tomorrow's battlefields.
- Includes: 23 single-player missions, 11 multiplayer maps, and six multiplayer modes.