Unfortunately, professional review of the Tyran game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Ether - the magical substance of immense power. It was locked deep inside the planet called Tyran by the ancient gods.
Nords - the native habitants of Tyran didn't even suspected that everything would change soon. Mysterious invaders came to Tyran out of a deep space in their search for the Ether. They wish to become gods themselves, and it's the Nords' destiny is to stop them...
- unusual mix of an RPG and strategy genres;
- simple to learn, but hard to master non casual gameplay;
- unique character development and units control systems;
- exciting multiplayer with different mechanics on each map;
- classic RTS or action RPG control schemes for players to choose from;
- can be played comfortably and effective with the gamepad;
- two playable races with dozens different units on each side;
- interesting and deep story with well crafted Tyran lore (after E/A).