You wake up in a dark cave with no memory of who you are, where you came from or why you're in such a place. Uncovering Mimiga Village you discover that the once-carefree Mimigas are in danger at the hands of a maniacal scientist. The Mimigas only hope rest squarely on the shoulders of a quiet, amnesiac boy who can't remember his own name.
Run, jump, shoot, fly and explore your way through a massive action-adventure reminiscent of classic 8- and 16-bit games. Take control and learn the origins of this worlds power, stop the delusional villain and save the Mimiga!
- Original (320x240) graphics and upgraded HD graphics
- Remastered music as well as the original soundtrack
- Mix-and-match new/old artwork and music!
- Six new play modes (including Wind Fortress, Boss Rush and more!)
- Over 20 epic boss battles through Mimiga Island
- 15 levels to explore in the vast world
- 10 unique weapons to find and upgrade
- USB controller compatibility
- Four unique endings
- Future content updates
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- One of the most trending games right now!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.