GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
By combining the pulse-pounding action of time-trials with fast, fluid VR gameplay, NextGen Games has crafted one of the most ADDICTINGLY REPLAYABLE VR experiences yet released. Beat the clock and squash the alien scum in this frenetic VR shooter.
The year is 2027. As a contractor for NextGen Games, it is your job to pilot a remote telepresence drone via your trusted VR headset. Fortunately work has picked up due to a recent alien invasion. The United Nations has hired the firm to secure the planet Earth, and rid it of alien infestation. The fate of the world is in your hands and your headset. Good luck.
The core design of VR Apocalypse revolves around the following major tenets.
- Comfort = Immersion. First-person shooters are not normally a good idea for VR due to presence-breaking VR-sickness. However, we think weve conquered it with this title by utilizing a new technique weve dubbed a dynamic rest frame. Classic first-person shooting/traversal has never felt this good in a VR headset.
- Replay Value is king. Forget short, one-off experiences. VR Apocalypse is a highly replayable, arcade style shooter with randomized elements that will keep players coming back for more.
- Arcade Leaderboards. Compete against friends to see who can get the best possible times on our customized leaderboards.
- Exploding Aliens. Because who doesn't like watching aliens go boom?
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page