- OS: Windows 7, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD 290 equivalent or greater
- Storage: 1 GB available space
VR Apocalypse Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the VR Apocalypse game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
By combining the pulse-pounding action of time-trials with fast, fluid VR gameplay, NextGen Games has crafted one of the most ADDICTINGLY REPLAYABLE VR experiences yet released. Beat the clock and squash the alien scum in this frenetic VR shooter.
The year is 2027. As a contractor for NextGen Games, it is your job to pilot a remote telepresence drone via your trusted VR headset. Fortunately work has picked up due to a recent alien invasion. The United Nations has hired the firm to secure the planet Earth, and rid it of alien infestation. The fate of the world is in your hands and your headset. Good luck.
The core design of VR Apocalypse revolves around the following major tenets.
- Comfort = Immersion. First-person shooters are not normally a good idea for VR due to presence-breaking VR-sickness. However, we think weve conquered it with this title by utilizing a new technique weve dubbed a dynamic rest frame. Classic first-person shooting/traversal has never felt this good in a VR headset.
- Replay Value is king. Forget short, one-off experiences. VR Apocalypse is a highly replayable, arcade style shooter with randomized elements that will keep players coming back for more.
- Arcade Leaderboards. Compete against friends to see who can get the best possible times on our customized leaderboards.
- Exploding Aliens. Because who doesn't like watching aliens go boom?