- Release date: 3/13/2017
- Developer: SAT-BOX
- Publisher: SAT-BOX
- Genre: Action , Indie , Sports
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese
- Features: Single-player, Steam Leaderboards, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Windows Mixed Reality, Tracked Motion Controllers, Seated, Standing, Room-Scale
- Requirements: View details
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970, AMD Radeon™ R9 290 equivalent or better, Video Output: HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort 1.2 or newer
- Storage: 700 MB available space
- Additional Notes: 1x USB 2.0 or better port also required
VR Sports Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the VR Sports game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Choose from a variety of sports
- BowlingSelect from bowling balls that vary in weight, color and control; Bumper option for bowling beginners
- Homerun DerbyA great stress reliever and work out! Knock the ball out of the park and into the stars!
- SoccerDefend your goal from multiple opponents. Beware of the gold ball...
- BasketballUsing a classic 3-point contest format, rack up your score in the given time limit. Hit the money ball shot for extra points of course!
- Japanese ArcheryKyudo. An ancient Japanese tradition. Hold your breath for maximum accuracy and aim for the bulls-eye.
- Clay ShootingThe classic Olympic sport now in VR! Test your shot as you aim for the flying clay pigeons. Easy to play but requires skill to master!
- BoxingDefeat 3 different opponents by dodging, throwing body shots, and landing blows to the face! Shake the controllers to get up if you fall ;)
- Kart: A thrilling sensation of speed; With complete-control you feel as if you are actually on the track;
- Bad at sports? No problem. For all ages and skill levels. Gamers and families alike can get in on the casual fun.
- Each sport requires a different set of skills and utilizes completely different controls.
- With the ranking feature, you can compete with players all over the world to achieve the highest score.
- Realistic experience in each sport
- Be prepared for a workout!