Who's That Flying?!
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2Ghz or Higher
- Memory: 1 Gb
- Hard Drive: 400 mb
- Sound: Windows compatible sound card
Who's that Flying?! Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Who's That Flying?! game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
With all your awesome TALENT and FLAIR, surely it would be IMPOSSIBLE for a devastating invasion of Doom Beasts to descend on your cities and cause havoc without your knowledge? (Even if you were MAYBE showboating for a magazine photo-shoot at the time...)
Now, you must not only defend your cities from the ravenous hordes of Doom Beasts - you must defend yourself against accusations of gross incompetence from the Galactic Council of Justice! And this is all BEFORE you can even start to get to the bottom of just who OR what is really behind the attacks...
- Story mode featuring 15 levels over 5 unique stages
- 11 enemy types
- 5 gigantic boss battles
- 4 Infinite Mode Stages
- 24 Challenge Mode Stages
- 14 Bonus Magazine articles to unlock
- 12 Glittering Awards to discover
- 6 Dramatic Courtroom cutscenes
- Steam Achievements, Global Leaderboards & Steam Cloud Support
- Controller Support