Wings! Remastered Edition
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Wings!(tm), the classic flight-combat action game from the Amiga generation is back! With "Wings! Remastered Edition" Cinemaware brings you back to an experience full of blasting action, drama and emotions. Get your Sopwith Camel started and dive deep into this amazing story of a WWI combat pilot's life experience. Fight your foes in one-on-one air combat, bomb enemy installations and strafe enemy supply lines!
- Experience a dramatic World War I storyline from the perspective of a combat pilot unveiling right before your eyes!
- Re-live the horrors and glories of the 56th Squadron as it strives to survive to the end of the war
- Dogfight, bomb & strafe enemies in a variety of dramatic missions!
- Play through over 230 diverse missions taking place between 1916 and 1918
- Enjoy a completely re-scored orchestral soundtrack by Sound of Games, the leading game music production team!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page