Cavern Kings Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Cavern Kings game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Inspired by action-packed games like Vlambeer's Super Crate Box and the increasing difficulty aspects in Risk of Rain, Cavern Kings aims to explode with special effects in classical arcade fashion and create interesting synergies with its powerup system.
- A dozen playable characters with special abilities
- Randomized terrain and monster generation
- Weapons that play and feel unique
- Completely unnecessary amount of explosions
- Never-ending difficulty that gets harder as you progress
- Many big, bad, boss monsters ready to crush you
- Beautifully crisp and lively pixel art
- A grand total of 50 powerups to help you dig deeper
- Finalizing the remaining characters and abilities
- Massively improved 4-player local co-op
- Online multiplayer for up to 4 players
- New character skins and cosmetics
- Better variety in room generation
- A handful of new weapons
- At least 2 more bosses to get killed by
- Finishing up the rest of the powerups
- Polishing the game for quality and knocking out all the bugs
- 4-player online multiplayer, NPC shops, new events and more!