Wolf Simulator Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Wolf Simulator game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The game world is completely open and is divided into three main areas : the city, wildlife, reserve, in addition, it consists of territories that can belong to the enemy swarms, or to be free, at the moment more than 30.
The city is filled with real people who live their lives, and often choose to rest in the forest or strolling around the Park . But be careful, poachers often set traps or you can run into a disgruntled woodsman with an axe . The forest is filled with various wild animals, which are mostly unfriendly, so be ready.
The game is fully simulated survival in the wild, you will need to satisfy the hunger, thirst, to warm up cold nights or rainy days .
As the game progresses you will encounter a variety of interesting places for exploration, puzzles, and picturesque places, ruins, abandoned houses, caves, etc.
- Dynamic change the time of day and weather conditions (clear sky, partially cloudy, cloudy and thunderstorms, light rain, heavy rain, snow) .
- Advanced artificial intelligence of wild animals and people.
- The elements of horror.
- A large number of areas that need either to capture or to defend against enemy swarms.
- Simulated survival in wild environment with all the factors(health, fatigue, thirst, hunger, the influence of ambient temperature on the body ).
- Big game world to explore.
- And a lot more.