Woodle Tree 2: Worlds
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Woodle Tree 2: Worlds is an open world platformer/adventure videogame.
You'll assume the role of the son of the last hero who saved the world in the first game. This time the forces of evil are taking over the Wood Lands with a black substance that is absorbing energy and life from the living creatures!
Will you be able to take over this enormous new evil force?
Features of the game:
- Open World platforming levels! A new super vast world to explore.
- Co-op local mode up to 4 players! Save the world with 3 of your friends
- New moves! You'll be able to perform a double jump and gliding moves thanks to your new leaf. You'll even be able to gather water for the dying plants.
- New items and customizable to unlock for Woodle and his house (furnishings, weapons, masks etc)
- MMO mode, explore the Wood Lands with friends from all over the world! To enter MMO mode, touch the statue at the center of the plaza.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page