Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown™
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Engineered specifically for the PC by Red Storm Entertainment, Rainbow Six returns to deliver the tensest close-quarters battles ever experienced online. In this episode, Rainbow faces independent terrorist threats, tied together by one common element - the Legion virus. Rainbow must determine the connection between the terrorist threats and the virus.
- Change in story and mission composition - Rainbow faces independent terrorist threats tied together by one common element - the Legion virus. Rainbow must determine the connection between the terrorist threats and the virus.
- Enhanced tactical gameplay allows you to immerse yourself in tense close-quarter combat, where split-second decisions mean the difference between life and death.
- Superior multiplayer experience - Rainbow Six Lockdown™ has the total multiplayer experience, including a revolutionary class-based mode where players choose from four specialized operative classes, each with unique gameplay advantages.
- Advanced weapons and equipment - Complete your mission with all of the tools of the trade including new items like lock fusers, laser trip mines, and the deadly virus grenades.
- New "classic" maps - Rainbow Six Lockdown PC provides nine maps including three new "classic" Rainbow maps voted on by the fans.
- Tension-building sound effects (creaking floorboards, whispers and hostages begging for their lives) hint at a threat around every corner.
- Increased visuals - All levels contain increased visuals, accomplished by increasing resolution of textures and increasing polygon counts. In addition, lighting of spaces dramatically improves the visuals of the game.
- All new user interface includes new radar element added to the in-game HUD - part of the motion sensor vision mode.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page