Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown™ Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown™ game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Change in story and mission composition - Rainbow faces independent terrorist threats tied together by one common element - the Legion virus. Rainbow must determine the connection between the terrorist threats and the virus.
- Enhanced tactical gameplay allows you to immerse yourself in tense close-quarter combat, where split-second decisions mean the difference between life and death.
- Superior multiplayer experience - Rainbow Six Lockdown™ has the total multiplayer experience, including a revolutionary class-based mode where players choose from four specialized operative classes, each with unique gameplay advantages.
- Advanced weapons and equipment - Complete your mission with all of the tools of the trade including new items like lock fusers, laser trip mines, and the deadly virus grenades.
- New "classic" maps - Rainbow Six Lockdown PC provides nine maps including three new "classic" Rainbow maps voted on by the fans.
- Tension-building sound effects (creaking floorboards, whispers and hostages begging for their lives) hint at a threat around every corner.
- Increased visuals - All levels contain increased visuals, accomplished by increasing resolution of textures and increasing polygon counts. In addition, lighting of spaces dramatically improves the visuals of the game.
- All new user interface includes new radar element added to the in-game HUD - part of the motion sensor vision mode.