Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown™
Red Storm Entertainment
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows® 2000/XPProcessor: 1.5 GHz Pentium® IV or AMD Athlon™ equivalents or betterSystem Memory: 512 MB (1 GB recommended) Video Card: 64 MB AGP or PCI DirectX® 9.0c-compliant video card supporting pixel shaders and vertex shaders (see supported list*)Display: monitor capable of 1024x768 resolution at 60 HzSound Card: DirectX 9.0 compliant (EAX recommended; PC audio solution containing Dolby® Digital Live required for Dolby Digital audio)DirectX Version: DirectX® version 9.0 or higherHard Disk: 7 GB available hard disk spaceSupported Peripherals: keyboard and mouse, microphone (for voice commands), Logitech G15 keyboardMultiplay: Broadband with 64 kbps upstream (128 kbps recommended)Supported video cards at time of retail release: ATI® RADEON® 8500/9000/X families, NVIDIA® GeForce™ 3/4/FX/6/7 families (GeForce 4 MX cards are NOT supported. Laptop models of these cards may work but are not considered supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. Additional chipsets may be supported after release. For an up-to-date list of supported chipsets, video cards, and operating systems, please visit the FAQ for this game at: http://support.ubi.com.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown™ Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown™ game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Change in story and mission composition - Rainbow faces independent terrorist threats tied together by one common element - the Legion virus. Rainbow must determine the connection between the terrorist threats and the virus.
- Enhanced tactical gameplay allows you to immerse yourself in tense close-quarter combat, where split-second decisions mean the difference between life and death.
- Superior multiplayer experience - Rainbow Six Lockdown™ has the total multiplayer experience, including a revolutionary class-based mode where players choose from four specialized operative classes, each with unique gameplay advantages.
- Advanced weapons and equipment - Complete your mission with all of the tools of the trade including new items like lock fusers, laser trip mines, and the deadly virus grenades.
- New "classic" maps - Rainbow Six Lockdown PC provides nine maps including three new "classic" Rainbow maps voted on by the fans.
- Tension-building sound effects (creaking floorboards, whispers and hostages begging for their lives) hint at a threat around every corner.
- Increased visuals - All levels contain increased visuals, accomplished by increasing resolution of textures and increasing polygon counts. In addition, lighting of spaces dramatically improves the visuals of the game.
- All new user interface includes new radar element added to the in-game HUD - part of the motion sensor vision mode.