GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Help Britannia defeat the Romans in Wulverblade a hardcore side-scrolling beat 'em up inspired by classics such as Golden Axe, Sengoku, and Knights of the Round! Experience a historically inspired storyline across eight campaign levels or test your skills in the games deadly arenas. Go it alone or team up with a friend in local two-player co-op. Its time to show the Ninth Legion what youre made of!
The StoryIts 120 A.D. and the Roman army has seized control of the south of Britannia. Their goal: to march north and conquer the rest of the island with brutal and bloody efficiency. The 5,000-strong Ninth Legion is preparing for war but little do they know what lies in wait for them. Caradoc, Brennus, and Guinevere guardians of the northern tribes have rallied the troops and are ready to wage a war against the Romans. The siblings bear a gift that even they are not aware of; soon, all will discover its true power.
- Experience a historically inspired storyline spanning eight varied levels.
- Master retro-inspired combat, including modern enhancements.
- Team up with a friend arcade-style in two-player local co-op.
- Take in the rich, fully illustrated 2D scenery.
- Test your skills in a variety of challenging combat arenas.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page