Unfortunately, professional review of the Wulverblade game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The StoryIts 120 A.D. and the Roman army has seized control of the south of Britannia. Their goal: to march north and conquer the rest of the island with brutal and bloody efficiency. The 5,000-strong Ninth Legion is preparing for war but little do they know what lies in wait for them. Caradoc, Brennus, and Guinevere guardians of the northern tribes have rallied the troops and are ready to wage a war against the Romans. The siblings bear a gift that even they are not aware of; soon, all will discover its true power.
- Experience a historically inspired storyline spanning eight varied levels.
- Master retro-inspired combat, including modern enhancements.
- Team up with a friend arcade-style in two-player local co-op.
- Take in the rich, fully illustrated 2D scenery.
- Test your skills in a variety of challenging combat arenas.