Bear With Me - Episode One Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Bear With Me game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Being haunted by nightmares, Amber wakes up in the middle of the night only to find out that her brother Flint is missing. She seeks help from her trusted teddy, Ted E. Bear, a retired grumpy old detective.
The dynamic duo sets out to hunt for clues and interrogate all the witnesses and suspects unaware of the dangers that recently started happening to residents of Paper City.
The plot thickens as a mysterious "red man" has been seen starting fires around Paper City and looking for little miss Amber.
- Story driven "horror" noir adventure game.
- Uniquely drawn 2D Art-Style and 2D animation.
- Dialogues and interrogations full of puns. Sarcastic, dark and funny from start to finish.
- Variety of clues and puzzles to uncover the mystery.
- Interactive and occasionally playable detective sidekick, Ted E. Bear.
- Simple hint system to avoid pixel hunting.
- Original Soundtrack.