Black Sails Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Black Sails - The Ghost Ship game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
A shipwreck. Having lost all hope, two survivors cling to wreckage, trying to survive a few more minutes in the raging sea. Until another ship appears. Hoping for rescue, they are calling out, but nobody answers. They manage to go on board. Will this be their rescue? Or their grave?
Inspired by a true story, the player experiences a journey into the darkest abyss of the human soul until he cannot tell between truth and fiction anymore.
Having been released in Germany a few years ago, gathering much acclaim for its focused story and strong plot, Black Sails is now available with full English localization for the first time ever. We hope you'll enjoy it.
- Full English speech and text
- Dense atmosphere
- A mysterious sailing ship to explore freely
- Focused on the fate of two main characters, Anna and Lex
- Disturbing dream sequences
- Decisions affect the characters' relationship and the game's outcome
- Classic point-and-click controls
- Hint functionality (but not too many!)
- Creepy soundtrack