Unfortunately, professional review of the Turnover game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Challenge your stealth skills by using cover, remaining silent, and staying alert to avoid enemies. Utilize the clang of a wrench to distract, spray a fire extinguisher to obstruct view, and more to help you slip by.
- Stay tough! Enemies react to the environment, staying alert for noise and working together to hunt down targets.
- Look out for others by recruiting and protecting fellow workers as they disable security networks. Enlist the help of Rent a Cops to help you take down patrols.
- Find hidden perks to help you gain the edge and increase your chances of survival.
- 3 difficulty modes are available to suit your play style: Easy, Normal, and Hard.
- Available for Windows, Linux, & Mac OS X.
- Includes Turnover's main theme in FLAC format: "A Hostile Takeover" by Jeremiah Pena.
- Includes custom level support. Refer to extras/CustomLevelDocumentation/index.html for details.
In near future America, the emergence of corporate monopolies has placed a strangle hold on the economy. Among a glut of mass privatization, corporations begin contracting private military security firms to protect their assets. Setting a controversial precedent, defense contractor Grand Robotics Inc. deploys a private security firm to be their "Mergers & Acquisitions" arm.
After a failed attempt to buy out competing Bartleby Automation, Grand Robotics turns to their security firm to execute a "hostile takeover" of their competitor. The firm storms into Bartleby's corporate HQ and locks the building down.
In Turnover you play Clea Holden, a Bartleby worker who becomes caught in the middle of the crisis. Coming to the conclusion that the situation is too volatile, Clea hatches a desperate plan to escape. She must find freedom, armed with only her determination to survive.