- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Processor or faster
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0 compatible 256 MB Graphics Card with Shader 2.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 6 GB available space
Gray Matter Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Gray Matter game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Samantha's first task is to find six people to form The Lamb's Club of human guinea pigs for Dr. Style's tests at Oxford University. The experiment starts off innocently enough, but then a chain of inexplicable incidents begin to occur, one after another.
Are these experiments as innocent as they appear? What is the true aim of Dr. Styles' research? What secrets are waiting to cross over from the other side?
In Gray Matter, legendary game author Jane Jensen (creator of the Gabriel Knight series) tackles questions concerning the nature of reality and the power of the human mind in a mystery adventure that comprises 8 massive chapters. Jensen combines the elements of science and the supernatural, together with her acclaimed emphasis on character and story to create an unprecedented paranormal experience that will keep you riveted until the very end.
- From legendary game author, Jane Jensen, GRAY MATTER combines the elements of science and the supernatural, together with character and story to create an unprecedented paranormal experience.
- A dark story told in the gothic novel style in eight epic chapters
- Play as Dr. Styles and Samantha
- Innovative gameplay that combines science and the supernatural