A Legend of Luca
A Legend of Luca Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the A Legend of Luca game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The StoryLuca... Luca, awaken.
"It is I, Diana, daughter of Jupiter, from the sacred grove of Nemorensis, goddess of the hunt and keeper of the moon. Hear my words.
Sixty years ago I created the Weapons of Virtue and gave them to mortals as a gift for prosperity. But now they have been stolen and corrupted with greed and evil by my husband, Vulcan, the God of Fire, Metal and All Things Baneful.
I see within you great virtue and perseverance. Claim your freedom and seek the Weapons of Virtue to wield for greater good of humanity. Arm yourself and be a slave no more!
- Isaac style Room Exploration w/ Uniquely Generated Programmatic Dungeons. You'll never be sure what's behind the next door.
- Seven Weapons of Virtue to collect - Each with its own strengths, weaknesses, stories, lore, and flavor.
- Over 50 Upgrades to find and become massively powerful up with.
- Tons of Replayability
The Weapons of Virtue
- Comitas, Staff of Humor
- Clementia, Axe of Mercy
- Disciplina, Bow of Discipline
- Firmitas, Glaive of Tenacity
- Justitia, Staff of Justice
- Veritas, Greatsword of Truth
- Virtus, Sword of Valor