If My Heart Had Wings
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP3/Vista/7/8
- Processor: Pentium 4 3.0GHz or higher
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 2.0 or higher with a maximum texture size of 4096 or higher, DirectX 9 GPU with 8-bit α-texture support, support with limitation or support for textures that are not exponentiations of 2 RADEON X series or higher (Excluding X1200 series) GeForce 6000 series or higher Intel 965 chip set or higher (GMA X3000 and up) VRAM 256MB
- Storage: 3.5 GB available space
- Additional Notes: An environment that can display at least 1280×720 pixels Recommended Environment: *When using display adaptors that share main memory, the game may not work. *We do not guarantee that this game will run on virtual drives or Virtual PCs (including Apple Boot Camp). *This product uses Ogg Vorbis/Lua/tilua++. The operating environments for this product are the same as for the demo version. Copyright (C) 1994-2008 Lua.org, PUC-Rio. https://opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php Copyright (C) 2009 Ariel Manzur. https://opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php THE OggVorbis SOURCE CODE IS (C) COPYRIGHT 1994-2007 by the Xiph.org Foundation, http://www.xiph.org/
- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista/7/8
- Graphics: AMD RADEON HD or higher nVidia GeForce 200 or higher Intel HD graphics or higher *Experience Index 3.7 or higher recommended
- Storage: 3.5 GB available space
- Additional Notes: *Netbooks and nettops that use atom are not supported. *When using display adaptors that share main memory, the game may not work. *We do not guarantee that this game will run on virtual drives or Virtual PCs (including Apple Boot Camp). *This product uses Ogg Vorbis/Lua/tilua++.
If My Heart Had Wings Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the If My Heart Had Wings game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
After a bicycle accident shatters his dreams of becoming a racer, Aoi Minase returns to his hometown, depressed and defeated. With seemingly no hope left for the future and no idea what to do with himself from here on, Aoi meets Kotori Habanea young girl stuck in a wheelchair with a flat tire. It is on that windmill-dotted hill that Aoi's somber yet touching story of youth, friendship, and flight begins.
Upon witnessing a glider soar overhead, Aoi sets off on a journey to realize the dream everyone has as a child: the dream of flight.
Working together with Aois childhood friend, Ageha Himegi, the main characters of this visual novel begin rebuilding the Soaring Club, which is on the brink of disbandment at the hands of an uncaring school board. These beginners take hold of their passion, overcoming failures, obstacles, and interference from the school to put everything they have into building their own working glider.
Their ultimate goal: to fly through the legendary "Morning Glory"a rare and stunning weather phenomenon producing a special type of roll-shaped cloud that appears in the morning when the conditions are just right.
Join Aoi on this journey as he learns about the sky, his new friends, and much more.
- Total Play Time: 20 to 30 hours
- Five character-specific story branches to play through
- Full voice-overs throughout the game for all characters