Bot Vice Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Bot Vice game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
VERY IMPORTANT NOTES!
- Bot Vice is NOT for relaxing! You'll need full energy and focus to play this!
- There is no difficulty curve! It's hard and demanding just from the start!
- Gamepad controller highly recommended!
Show off your skills & reflexes in this frantic gallery shooter action arcade, filled with bullets, bots and explosions. You play as Erin Saver, carrying out her personal vendetta against the criminal Wildbots.
- Super intense arcade shooting action.
- One unique challenging boss per stage!
- Unlockable "Extra Missions" mode.
- Three difficulty modes: Hard, Normal and Easy.
- Polished and colorful pixel art visuals.
- Catchy 90's synth-rock soundtrack.
The clock is ticking... Literally! Your time to beat this adventure is limited. This feature is the most critical one of the game. If you have N minutes to beat all the missions and you only reach stage 24 before running out of time, stage 25 will remain locked and inaccessible. You'll have to replay previous stages (any stage, at any time, whenever you want) in order to obtain better clear times, gaining extra seconds to unlock the next stages.
It's all about understanding and mastering Erins small but useful set of moves and weapons, and knowing all enemy patterns. That's the only way you'll reach the end of the adventure. This is our challenge to you.