GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTES!
- Bot Vice is NOT for relaxing! You'll need full energy and focus to play this!
- There is no difficulty curve! It's hard and demanding just from the start!
- Gamepad controller highly recommended!
Show off your skills & reflexes in this frantic gallery shooter action arcade, filled with bullets, bots and explosions. You play as Erin Saver, carrying out her personal vendetta against the criminal Wildbots.
- Super intense arcade shooting action.
- One unique challenging boss per stage!
- Unlockable "Extra Missions" mode.
- Three difficulty modes: Hard, Normal and Easy.
- Polished and colorful pixel art visuals.
- Catchy 90's synth-rock soundtrack.
The clock is ticking... Literally! Your time to beat this adventure is limited. This feature is the most critical one of the game. If you have N minutes to beat all the missions and you only reach stage 24 before running out of time, stage 25 will remain locked and inaccessible. You'll have to replay previous stages (any stage, at any time, whenever you want) in order to obtain better clear times, gaining extra seconds to unlock the next stages.
It's all about understanding and mastering Erins small but useful set of moves and weapons, and knowing all enemy patterns. That's the only way you'll reach the end of the adventure. This is our challenge to you.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page