Red Comrades 2: For the Great Justice. Reloaded
It would seem the peace and quiet are going to last for a long time now... Like fun they are!
Russia. The year 1917.
Division commander Chapaev had gotten wounded and was shot again as he tried to cross over the Ural River and rest under the shade of the birches. One would think it was all over and there was no hope left for Vasily Ivanovich. Like fun it was! All of the sudden the beam from outer space moved Chapaev into the alien ship. He would rather never talk about the experiments these creatures carried out on him. They inserted a chip into his head to turn him into a killing machine - terminator. In order to remove this thing from commander's head and to restore his human personality our heroes got into the catacombs beneath village Backwoods and discovered a time machine there. Without a second thought they used it to travel through time and space... to USA of the year 1969! That's where the new story begins...
- Vasily Ivanovich Chapaev and Petka embark on even a weirder adventure than before
- Story and puzzles will beat your brains out!
- Jokes are beyond the ghostly bounds of propriety
- Judgment day is coming!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.