Unfortunately, professional review of the Overfall game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
You will lead two heroes on a journey across the high seas in search of their lost king. You will encounter people of all breeds and all creeds; ally with them or crush them without mercy. You will face many dangers; survive them and you may unlock new characters, weapons and skills. In a world where death is permanent, you must return to the beginning and make a fresh start. The heroes you choose, the weapons you unlock and a world that is randomized mean that no two adventures will ever be the same.
- A huge, dynamic world to explore, ruled by a number of races in constant conflict - its up to you to help or betray them
- Challenging and addictive turn-based combat - careful strategy and cunning skill combinations are the key to victory against your foes!
- Permanent hero death, procedural world generation, and high replay inspired by classic roguelikes
- Interactive story encounters where the choices you make and the allies you recruit ensure no two journeys are quite the same
- Unlock new classes, weapons, trinkets and skills as you progress in the game
- Beautiful hand-drawn art of of 9 player characters, 36 combat companions, 80+ enemies, 80+ NPCs, and 100+ locations