Last Will Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Last Will game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The player will be tested in all manner of skills like logic, perception, maths, communication, timing and riddles.
The game can be played alone, or in teams of up to 4 players. The mansion is randomly generated each time, and the difficulty will mold to the player.
The game can be played in ESCAPE ROOM mode with a countdown clock, or in FREE PLAY where you can set your own pace.
The game has some mild paranormal undertones, without going all out on a horror limb.
- Randomly generated mansion and puzzles, for increased replayability.
- 20+ different puzzle types.
- Easy and simple movement and UI, putting the focus on solving the puzzles.
- 16 beautiful mansion rooms, with more added over time.
- New puzzles, challenges and rooms added bi-weekly.
- Work together in 4-player multiplayer.
- Flexible hint system makes sure you don't get absolutely stuck.
Enter the mansion alone or invite your friends along for the ride, and solve puzzles together in a team up to 4 players.