Milkmaid of the Milky Way
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Milkmaid of the Milky Way Review
Our main goal is to provide full and useful game reviews. Our authors strictly follow the rules: minimum 15 hours of gameplay, storyline completement, all multiplayer and challenge modes play and years of gaming experience.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Deep in a fjord, a girl and her bovine,
Western Norway, nineteen-twenty-nine.
This is a story from Calf Ledge,
a small farm perched on a mountain edge.
It's 1920's Norway, and you play as Ruth, a young woman who lives alone on a remote farm at the end of a faraway fjord. You take care of your cows and make delicious dairy products that your friend sells in the closest town. But the dairy business is not going so well, and life on the farm is lonesome and hard. And at nights mysterious things keep happening to Ruth and her cows, making Ruth wonder: Is this the life she wants?
Then one day a giant, golden ship descends from the sky, forcing Ruth out on a journey that will change her life.
Milkmaid of the Milky Way is a story about moving into the unknown, breaking free from the past, it's a story about age, life, death and time - but most of all it's a story about finding your own place in the universe.
- A lovingly crafted universe with hand-painted backgrounds combined with old school pixel art
- An exciting, intriguing story filled with wonder
- 2-3 hour playtime
- All dialogue and game text written in rhyme!
- Good pacing, not tooooo difficult
- 6 Steam achievements
- English, French and Norwegian languages
- Autosave and custom save games
- Four earth-based cows
- Absolutely no microtransitions, loot boxes or pay to win :)
- Lovely, original soundtracks - mp3 files included for free!
- Made with passion by one guy from Norway
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.