GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Submerge into Virtual RealityThere are plenty of fish in the sea, but few as hungry as Munch! The classic eat-and-grow genre reimagined in Virtual Reality.
Survival of the swiftestEat smaller fish to grow in size, but make sure not to get eaten by other, bigger creatures. Defeat all the 20 waves of delicious prey and dangerous foes through five unique environments and devour your way to the top of the food chain!
Any fin is possibleFew things can beat the sensational presence of room-scale VR. Munch is an exceptional experience at the bottom of the ocean where every motion and action feels natural and intuitive, without causing motion sickness. Immerse yourself in the world of Munch!
VR is for everyoneMunch is a game that virtually anyone can enjoy. It's as easy to learn as it is challenging to master, and will always keep you on your toes as you wrestle through the waves.
Challenge your friends to a watery showdown and see who ranks highest on the leaderboards!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page