GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
When Sarah inherits her great-uncle's old country home, she has no idea about the dark secret she has stumbled upon and into what obscure world it will take her to. Help Sarah solve the mystery and escape the malicious clutches of the old mansion. Fear is a constant companion on your journey. No matter the dark shadows lurking behind every corner, creeping beasts or demons from another dimension: You have to face your greatest fears to defeat the darkness.
- Creeping shadows, huge spiders or terrifying monsters that are coming for you: Experience your personal nightmare through the game's fear recognition mechanic
- While fighting your way through this nightmare you'll have to solve various riddles to get to the root of this evil and defeat it
- Face your Fears in 3 different chapters with a total of 29 sequences
- Experience thrilling graphics set in an atmospheric environment which will turn your blood cold
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page