Legends of Eisenwald Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Legends of Eisenwald game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The mysterious lands of old Germany are waiting for you - it's a land where the superstitions of the time have come to life. This isnt a fantasy game. There are no elves or dragons here. There are only people - and their passions, sins and fears that often take a tangible form. Which path will you choose? Live according to your conscience? Or live by power and might? Or will you live by justice? And what is your justice, really?
- A unique and dynamic combat system - each move is also an attack
- The ability to individually equip *each* fighter in your army
- A large selection of weapons, spells and abilities, including the option to use mounted units
- Diverse upgrade trees, and each unit level up provides cosmetic changes
- An intriguing non-linear story
- A distinctive game world without common fantasy cliches
- Over 50 hours of gameplay within the game. A main campaign consisting of eight chapters plus two additional scenarios.
- A beautiful symphonic soundtrack in a medieval style
- An accompanying Scenario Editor with the full set of developer tools
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Similar to games like Disciples 2 and HOMM, there may be points farther into the game where you lose it all, troops, gold, inventory. All those things you worked so hard for. This is part of the game, not a bug. And you wont know when.... Be warned.