- OS: Windows XP SP2 or above
- Processor: Pentium or higher processor
- Memory: 64 MB
- Hard disk space: 1.5 Gb
- Video Card: DirectX 5 or above compatibility
Unfortunately, professional review of the Primordia game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Set in a post-apocalyptic world strewn with cast-off machines, Primordia tells the story of Horatio Nullbuilt, a stoic robot who values his solitude and independence. Horatio spends his days studying the Book of Man, sparring with his droid companion Crispin, and tinkering with the airship they call home a peaceful existence that becomes threatened when a rogue robot steals the energy source that the pair needs to survive.
When Horatio and Crispins search for energy brings them to the dazzling city of Metropol, the simple quest to recover their stolen power core leads to unexpected discoveries about Horatios origins and a new understanding of the legendary humans who walked the earth before him.
- An epic storyline about the extinction of the human race
- Voiceover work starring fan favorite Logan Cunningham
- Gorgeous post-apocalyptic setting
- Optional puzzles - learn more about the world the more you play