Ys The Oath in Felghana Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Ys: The Oath in Felghana game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
A complete 3D reimagining of the 16-bit console classic "Ys III: Wanderers From Ys," Ys: The Oath in Felghana is a fast-paced action role-playing game with tight controls, Metroidvania-style exploration elements, intense combat with epic screen-filling boss battles, and a thrashing, percussive arranged soundtrack that's been heralded by many as one of the best of all time. Based on the original 2005 PC release, this classic is finally officially available in English with added Steamworks features such as achievements and cloud saving.
Come see why Falcom fans the world over regard this game as "Ys, Perfected"!
- Six difficulty levels ranging from "Very Easy" for casual players to "Inferno" for true old-school gaming masters.
- Unlockable "Time Attack" and "Boss Rush" modes for anyone looking to show off his/her boss-taming abilities.
- Over 30 unique Steam Achievements as well as Steam Cloud support.
- Adjustable high-resolution PC graphics with original blood effects intact.
- Gamepad support in addition to standard keyboard and mouse controls.