Ruction: The Golden Tablet
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Summary:Ruction is an open world adventure game where you embark on a journey through a jungle environment looking for clues that lead to your lost brother, and along the way discover the mystery of the golden tablet. You will find your brother by accepting tasks from natives, and in return for doing these tasks you will be rewarded with information about where your brother could be. While you pursue your objectives, you will explore the world, climb vines, hang upside down as you cling to roots across hundred foot drops, figure out what you should do next and strategize your next move!
- Open World
- Objective tasks
- Hidden treasures
- Climbable objects: vines, ladders, rocks etc.
- Explore a completely custom land
- Rescue your brother from the environment
- Track your objectives and discover new areas
- Acquire & present secure info to access secret areas
- A personal favorite, blow a few things up along the way
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page