- OS: Windows 98 or later
- Processor: Dual-core processor (Intel Dual Core 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 5200+ 2.6 GHz)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 8.0
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Windows 7 full-screen mode graphic glitch
Unfortunately, professional review of the Ultimagus game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
A magical 2-d shooter/defender.
You play as a magus with a wide range of spells to unlock.
Your goal is to not let any bad guys pass by using any magical means necessary.
Take the challenge; Face countless hordes of monsters; defeat the evil bosses; rank up and become Ultimagus!
- 20 unique spells
- Magical trinkets
- Choose your way of fighting by creating combinations of spells
- 50 Levels of increasing difficulty
- 4 Evil bosses
- Progress as a mage with 26 grades
- Survival mode
- Hours of challenging gameplay