Hopalong: The Badlands Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Hopalong: The Badlands game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
One-of-a-kind locomotion combines with comedy and fast paced gameplay to bring you Hopalong: The Badlands, a No Nonsense Western VR Shooter. Sling lead and thunder across the Badlands as you chase down the infamous Dynamite Gang. They are beyond redemption and there is no or Alive part on their wanted posters...
No legs? No problem. By simply moving your stick horse up and down, players can propel themselves smoothly across the expansive Badlands, from the cliffs to the caves and back. No teleporting, no motion sickness, just a pure, unadulterated lead slinging experience!
- Oscillot locomotion system for non-teleporting, smooth movement across an expansive western landscape
- Bullet-time Quickdraw Ability
- Full & Fantastic Satirical VO. Seriously.
- Numerous weapons and mounts to unlock
- Dodge dynamite or shoot it while it's in the air back at the imbecile that threw it.
- Full Achievement Support
- Eight Shooter - One more than seven bullets means one more than seven bandits headed for a dirt nap.
- Pickaxe - Like a normal axe but for rocks. Or bandits. Mostly bandits.
- Double-Barrel - Why shoot a bullet when you can blow a bunch of hot metal out of, not only one, but two barrels? Not to mention Jolene is one pretty lady.
- Sniper Rifle - Long gun, long range. 'Nough said.
- Dynamite - You only need a pinch to blow up a bandit. Good thing you've got a whole stick of it.
- Iron Falcon - Big bullets for when you have big problems. Oh, and they explode.
- Brimstone Gun - For when its dark, or when you need to light a bandit on fire. Which ever comes first.