"Seeing that music plays such a core role in this game, how good is it? In a word amazing."
-Nintendo Enthusiast, 9/10
"If I had to pick one word to describe Tadpole Treble, that word would be 'charming'."
"Guys, I freaking love this game. Seamlessly synchronized and filled to the brim with charm and personality, Tadpole Treble is unquestionably a must-have."
-The Inner Circle Games Network, 9.4/10
"Tadpole Treble is one of the sweetest games Ive ever played, despite it being wall-to-wall terror for the poor tadpole."
"Its the epitome of what an aesthetic and music-focused game should be: simple gameplay made fun by good game design and an outstanding soundtrack."
-Steam reviewer Mo05eman
From the creators of the hit webcomic Brawl in the Family comes the delightfully musical adventure game Tadpole Treble!
As Baton, youll literally be playing along with the games music as you dodge past predators and obstacles who take the place of the notes for that levels song. Avoid enemies and hit percussive notes on the beat to accumulate points and fill your Treble Charge to blast through anything in your path.
Tadpole Treble features 30 original music compositions, 13 levels, and 5 boss battles. In addition to the story mode, the game includes bonus content such as unlockable music, a large bestiary, game commentaries, and online leaderboards for every level. Best of all is the robust Composition Mode which lets players create their own original levels and music!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- You just can't miss this game!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.