SUNLESS SEA Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the SUNLESS SEA game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Take the helm of your steamship and set sail for the unknown! Sunless Sea is a game of discovery, loneliness and frequent death, set in the award-winning Victorian Gothic universe of Fallen London.
If the giant crabs, sentient icebergs and swarms of bats dont get you, madness and cannibalism certainly will. But that old black ocean beckons, and theres loot for the brave souls who dare to sail her.
Betray your crew, sell your soul to a Devil, marry your sweetheart. Survive long enough and youll achieve your lifes ambition.
You will die, but your legacy will live on
- A deep, compelling world packed with 350,000+ words of stories and secrets. Find your fathers bones. Determine Londons destiny. Defy the gods of the deep sea.
- Beautiful, hand drawn art - castles of sparkling ice, prisons perched on lily pads, fog-shrouded lighthouses and the DAWN MACHINE.
- Your captain will die. But you can pass on resources from one generation to the next. Acquire a family home and a hoard of heirlooms. Build up your own story across generations of zailors who braved the sea and lost - or won...
- Real-time combat against ships and Zee-beasts, spider-crewed dreadnoughts and sentient icebergs.
- Light and dark, terror and madness: stray too far from the gas-lamps of civilisation and your crew will grow fearful and eventually lose their sanity.
- Upgrade your steamship with powerful engines, cannons and pneumatic torpedo guns. (Or buy a bigger, better ship.)
- Hire unique officers like the Haunted Doctor and the Irrepressible Cannoneer. Each has a story to tell, if you can draw it out of them.
- Choose a ships mascot: the Comatose Ferret, the Wretched Mog, the Elegiac Cockatoo, and more!
- Trade or smuggle silk and souls, mushroom wine and hallucinogenic honey.