- Release date: 2/28/2013
- Developer: Rebellion
- Publisher: Rebellion
- Genre: Action
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Russian
- Features: Single-player, Co-op, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Partial Controller Support, Steam Cloud, Valve Anti-Cheat enabled, Steam Leaderboards
- Requirements: View details
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® Vista (Service Pack 2) or Windows® 7 or Windows® 8. Windows® XP is NOT supported.
- Processor: Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Intel® Pentium® D 3GHz / AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4200) or better
- Memory: 2GB
- Hard Disk Space: 5GB of free drive space
- Video Card: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible graphics card with 256 MB of memory (NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 series / ATI Radeon™ HD 3870) or better
- Sound: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible sound card or better
- DirectX: Microsoft® DirectX® 11.0
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Featuring a co-op campaign for 1 to 4 players, Nazi Zombie Army is a horrifying new stand-alone expansion of the award-winning Sniper Elite series.
In the dying flames of World War II, a despairing Hitler unleashes one final, unholy gamble a legion of undead super soldiers that threatens to overwhelm the whole of Europe.
You are Karl Fairburne the sniper who shaped world history. You are one of the last living souls in Germany. You must team up or die.
American, German, Russian previous military allegiances no longer matter. Now it's just the living versus the dead.
Only a Sniper Elite with nerves of steel and a steady aim stands a chance against Hitlers Nazi Zombie Army!
Key FeaturesA Heart-stopping New Campaign
- Battle through blood-drenched levels in a Berlin overrun by Hitlers supernatural forces.
- Adapt to harrowing new enemies occult commanders, roof-jumping snipers, undead suicide infantry and worse...
- Test your sniping skills under extreme pressure, keep your cool, and keep a boomstick handy just in case.
- For the first time in Sniper Elite history, battle your way through a campaign built for up to four players.
- Fight back-to-back with a German officer, a scientist and a Russian soldier.
- Work together or face annihilation plan your positions, set your traps and make your stand.
- See every putrid lung burst, every rotten bone shatter with the return of Sniper Elite's acclaimed X-Ray kill cam.
- Experience the genre-best sniping ballistics and precise controls that made the series a best-seller.
- Take into account gravity, wind, velocity, stability and more under the pressure of the zombie onslaught. You don't want to miss.