- Release date: 7/19/2016
- Developer: nDreams
- Publisher: nDreams
- Genre: Adventure , Indie
- Languages: English, French, German
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Tracked Motion Controllers, Gamepad, Keyboard / Mouse, Seated, Standing
- Requirements: View details
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit (Service Pack 1) or newer
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 equivalent or greater (VR), Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz (Non-VR)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 or AMD 290 equivalent or greater (VR), AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series or equivalent (Non-VR)
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Additional Notes: USB Ports 3x USB 3.0 ports plus 1x USB 2.0 port. This game can be played with a gamepad or keyboard and mouse. The VR version can also be played with Vive motion controllers or Oculus Touch.
The Assembly Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the The Assembly game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
A first-person interactive story for mature audiences, The Assembly is a long-form game designed from the ground up for VR. Play as two individuals and discover a morally challenging organization from contrasting perspectives. Face trials, investigate the Assemblys secret bunker and make tough decisions. But will your actions and their repercussions save lives or lead to catastrophe?
Now supports Vive Motion Controllers and Oculus Touch as input devices.
- Freely explore realistic environments in VR using accessible 'blink' movement controls.
- Uncover the morally ambiguous Assembly through a gripping and incisive story.
- Test your potential in newcomer Madeleine Stones induction trials and uncover a series of shocking revelations as veteran Cal Pearson.
- Thought-provoking dilemmas will lead you to question the Assemblys relentless pursuit of progress.
- Play the game in non-VR.
Available for Arcades on SpringboardVR
Interested in more VR games and experiences? Check out the rest of the nDreams VR catalogue here!