Tokyo School Life
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Tokyo School Life Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
This is the story of your trip as an exchange student in Tokyo and the three girls you meet there.
Although you don't make the greatest first impression, you quickly settle into the kind of everyday life you've seen in anime and manga -- filled with laughs and tears.
By the time you have to head home two months from now, you might find that you've fallen for one of your new friends...
- Romance visual novel
- Opening song with Japanese vocals
- Fully voiced in Japanese (female characters only)
- Smooth character animations using the E-mote engine
- Text can be displayed in either English, Japanese, hiragana, or romaji (an additional selection can be displayed alongside your main choice)
- Japanese text has furigana (readings for kanji)
We have worked together with M2 Co., Ltd. and their E-mote engine to bring you an emotional story told through beautifully animated 2D sprites.
MOE to Love Yooou!
Composer/Arrangement: Jaelyn Nisperos (chibi-tech)
Singer: Yuki Tedokon
Guitar: Masashi Yano
Vocal Recording Engineer: Raito (Transistar)
Vocal Director: Meroko. (Transistar)
Recording Studio: Transistar Studio
Song Director: RyoRca
Dogenzaka Lab official channel
Dogenzaka Lab (Please send press inquiries to Dogenzaka Lab.)
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.