Doom & Destiny Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Doom & Destiny game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Doom and Destiny is a turn based hilarious jrpg where you take control of a party of four everyday friends. Journey through an unpredictable story filled with parodies and cameos. Start your adventure in a classic dungeon with dragons, save princess with the help of green-dressed elf and then fly to manga-themed city with the help of a famous italian plumber. This is Doom and Destiny, the flying-spaghetti fantasy adventure!
- 20 hours of story and 20 hours of extras, adventures, side-quests, and more!
- 100 levels of experience and nerdy customization
- Choose your nerdy leader to apply special bonuses to your party
- Share save files between mobiles and Steam
- More than 200 special powers and spells
- More than 300 enemies
- More than 500 items between potions, chips, weapons, shirts, and armor
- More than 700 locations,
- More than 10,000 lines of crazy dialog
- 44 Steam Achievements
- 7 Steam Cards
- 5 Steam Backgrounds
- 5 Steam Emoticon
- The one and only Epic Flying Spaghetti Monster!!!