100% Orange Juice
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
100% Orange Juice Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
This is a world where dogs, people and machines fly through the air. In that world, a small patch of darkness was born. Infinitesimal at first, it gradually began to envelop everything...
A youth named Kai, led by the mysterious life form known as Marie Poppo, begins a journey that will span worlds. The black, bottomless darkness of desire slowly eats away at both Kai and the world itself...
Let Marie Poppo lead you into a mysterious world to play. Grab your deck of cards and let the games begin!
- Dice, cards, stars, battles and pudding
- 4 Single-player campaigns
- Playable by up to 4 players online
- Countless battle combinations
- Utilize each character's unique combat attributes
- More than 50 different cards to collect
- Character abilities in the form of Hyper Cards
New Steam Features:
- Full HD support
- Redesigned multiplayer experience using Steam's lobby system
- Spectator mode
- Avatar customization
- New character skins to unlock
- VAC enabled
- Custom language support
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.