The Jackbox Party Pack 2
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The Jackbox Party Pack 2 Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Fibbage 2 (2-8 players)
- The runaway hit bluffing game with over 500 brand-new questions, more than 2x the original! Plus new features, like the deFIBrillator!
Earwax (3-8 players)
- The hear-larious sound-effects game that will leave you up to your ears in laughter!
Cow moo? Huge explosion? Or tiny fart? Which to choose?
Bidiots (3-6 players)
- The absurd art auction game where you draw right there on your phone or tablet. Outbid your opponents for weird art pieces drawn by players themselves and win this strangely competitive auction game! Dont be a bidiot!
Quiplash XL (3-8 players)
- The say-anything, gut-busting Quiplash XL, which includes everything in Quiplash, Quip Pack 1, AND over 100 brand-new prompts!
Bomb Corp. (1-4 players)
- The bomb-defusing nailbiter of a party game! As interns at Bomb Corp., you must defuse random bombs in the office in order to keep your jobs. Youll probably die, but itll be good work experience!
Players play using their phones, tablets, or even computers as controllers making it the perfect easy-to-join party starter. No extra controllers needed! And, spectators can join and affect some games by playing as Audience members!
NOTE: This game is local play, but can be enjoyed over streams with remote players.
NOTE: These games are in English only.
Its a game-night riot in a box without the box!
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.