Blocks That Matter Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Blocks That Matter game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
You are the Tetrobot: a tiny robot that can drill blocks of matter one by one, collect them, and recycle them into new pieces of 4 blocks. You also have the possibility to destroy lines of 8+ blocks in a very retro russian game style. Sand, wood, stone, obsidian, iron, diamond: each matter has its specific behaviour you'll have to use wisely and take advantage of them. So get ready to use your brain and combine your platforming and puzzle-solving skills in this incredible mashup!
- A unique gameplay experience mixing puzzle and platform that will challenge your brain
- 40 levels to play in Adventure Mode, 20 bonus levels to unlock and more free content to come
- Collect every 40 "Blocks That Matter" and rediscover videogames made of blocks that made or will make History
- Create and share your own puzzles using an easy-to-use level editor
- Steam achievements: 30+ achievements to unlock by playing the game and being creative.
- Steam Cloud: No matter if you play on PC or Mac, at home or outside, your progression will be saved.