Unfortunately, professional review of the CALENDULA game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
What is Calendula?Calendula is an experience. Calendula is a mystery. Calendula is a glass full of blood. Calendula is an experiment. Calendula is an atmospheric game. Calendula is a flower. Calendula is your deepest secret...
- Calendula begins as a usual game... until it is not anymore.
- The player's goal will be to unveil the mystery behind an apparently broken game, but it won't be easy.
- Calendula's mechanics are entirely focused on the struggle of trying to start a game, exploring the limits of the 4th wall and breaking with conventions.
- Calendula's aesthetics follows an increasing obscure atmosphere, plunging the player into a disturbing, thrilling experience.
- The narrative is built within a labyrinth of metaphors and abstractions, ready to be unraveled.
- Unlike other games, the player will feel as if things didn't work the way they should, similar to Twin Peaks' Red Room (David Lynch).
- The player's journey goes from simple to complex, from bright to somber, from real to dreamlike.
- To follow Calendula's path, the player will have to use his wit and think outside the box. In this case, a tiny oppressive box.
Please, remember this: It is not your fault.