GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
What is Calendula?Calendula is an experience. Calendula is a mystery. Calendula is a glass full of blood. Calendula is an experiment. Calendula is an atmospheric game. Calendula is a flower. Calendula is your deepest secret...
- Calendula begins as a usual game... until it is not anymore.
- The player's goal will be to unveil the mystery behind an apparently broken game, but it won't be easy.
- Calendula's mechanics are entirely focused on the struggle of trying to start a game, exploring the limits of the 4th wall and breaking with conventions.
- Calendula's aesthetics follows an increasing obscure atmosphere, plunging the player into a disturbing, thrilling experience.
- The narrative is built within a labyrinth of metaphors and abstractions, ready to be unraveled.
- Unlike other games, the player will feel as if things didn't work the way they should, similar to Twin Peaks' Red Room (David Lynch).
- The player's journey goes from simple to complex, from bright to somber, from real to dreamlike.
- To follow Calendula's path, the player will have to use his wit and think outside the box. In this case, a tiny oppressive box.
Please, remember this: It is not your fault.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page