Choice of Robots
Choice of Robots Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Choice of Robots game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Choice of Robots is an epic 300,000-word interactive sci-fi novel by Kevin Gold, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-basedwithout graphics or sound effectsand fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
- Build a unique robot characteryou choose everything from its shape to what it calls you
- Instigate or prevent a robotic uprising
- Teach your robots to love humanity, or disdain it
- Build an artificial intelligence suitable to take control of the world's governments
- Start a war against the United States, and win
- Marry a human or an advanced robot, and start a family
Play out thirty years of your life as a brilliant robot maker, from graduate school near the present day to a future in which your robots have changed everything. Depending on your choices, your robots may be independent or obedient, clumsy or graceful, empathic or coldand you yourself may live to an old age happily married or alone with only robots to comfort you.
Play as male or female, gay or straight, with nine characters to romance, four alternate climax chapters, and over seventy achievements to unlock.