Outer Grid Games LLC
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: Pentium 1Ghz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Any graphics card that supports Shader Model 2.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 300 MB available space
Crayon Chronicles Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Crayon Chronicles game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
You are encouraged to play through the game more than once thanks to the random nature of the environment layouts, but also because we keep track of the interesting facts about each play-through (in our newfangled "Heroic Hallitorium") so you can compare your adventures to each other as well as to the adventures of your friends.
As the story goes, your friends have been kidnapped (tragic, I know), but as it so happens, you are brave enough to attempt their rescue. With help from a "stranger" you are soon set on the path to their salvation from the despicable Lord of the Swampyards, Stratolustrious Von Danderbeak the 37th (or Strato for short, his name is a mouth-full). If you succeed in rescuing your friends and bringing down the Swampyard Tyrant, then glory, satisfaction, and maybe a nap await you.
Crayon Chronicles offers:
- 50+ enemy creatures
- 200+ items and gear to find
- 13 different environments to explore
- Saving and continuing (if you stay alive)
Your character will be able to carry:
- A helmet
- A main weapon
- An off-hand weapon (unused when you have a two-handed weapon equipped)
- A ranged weapon (recharges shots as you use melee attacks)
- A skill power (recharges as you defeat enemies)
- 4 consumable item slots