Let There Be Life Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Let There Be Life game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
** Featured in the IndieCade East 2014 "Show and Tell" event. **
The goal of Let There Be Life is to chill out and relax.
The challenge is to grow trees the way *you* want.
Let your creativity and inner-artist take over, designing trees and protecting plants across the game's 34 levels.
Featuring fun and interactive wildlife in a calm watercolor environment, Let There Be Life can be enjoyed by everyone, young and old!
- Adding leaves increases the health of the trees, but...
- Plants on the ground below will die if in too much shadow!
- The farther you extend branches, the more health is added by new leaves.
- Mushrooms like shadows, and a fully grown mushroom resets the light for nearby plants.
- A variety of playful wildlife to unlock and interact with throughout the game.