Defend the Highlands: World Tour Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Defend the Highlands: World Tour game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
A humble barman from Northern Scotland, Alfredo rose to prominence when he conquered England, Wales, and Ireland, after the English cricket team and a group of Irish potato farmers trashed his pub. Taking on the whole world however, will not be so easy. So Alfredo gathers together the finest fighting Scotsmen and sets forth in his Bagpipe Airship, on a mission to liberate global Scottish communities, one haggis factory at a time.
- Fight 24 zany enemies, from gun-toting Rednecks to Kangaroo Riding Aussie Shielas in bikinis.
- Face down 6 evil bosses, including Napoleon, Mussolini and Oda Nobunaga.
- Build 12 types of towers, from the traditional Scottish Porridge Cannon, to the foreign French Fondue Hose.
- Command 7 hero characters, including Alfredo, and foreign heroes such as Julius Caesar and Buddha.
- Fight through the 24 level campaign, or stage your ultimate battle in skirmish mode.
- Operate the Kilt-Lift-O-Matic, which provides a strong updraft for Scotsmen to descend from the Bagpipe Airship using their kilts as parachutes.
- Capture and hold oat fields to produce porridge to feed your army.
- Purchase upgrades for your Scotsmen and towers using money earned during levels.