Defend your Crypt Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Defend Your Crypt game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Defend Your Crypt is a strategy and puzzle game, in which we will have to avoid to lose our treasure by the tomb thieves. We, as the Pharaoh, can use different traps to defeat those damn ambitious humans who are profaning your tomb.
Let them fall into the void, burn them, put an arrow through them, drown them, send your scorpions to kill them Do everything you find necessary so you can end their lives.
- Retro style: Like many of our games, Defend Your Crypt will have retro pixel art. In addition, we will lean toward Egyptian style.
- Trap variety: The game will contain classic traps such as open platforms, which can make robbers fall onto spikes, and also water traps or killer scorpions and beetles.
- Gore: In Ratalaika Games, we know you like blood, so we have included it. A lot of it. Killing the robbers wont be enough. If it bleeds, we can kill it, and were taking it to the limit. (If you dont like blood, you can deactivate it :P)
- Levels: A large number of levels to make sure the robbers will not steal any of your gold, and you enjoy the game to the fullest. A lot of time can be spent on finishing all of them!
- Robbers with feelings: No robbers are heartless. Throughout the game, players will see robbers in different moods, and they will also interact with each other a little bit. Seeing a hallway full of blood could make a robber sad and break his heart.