Democracy 3 Africa
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Welcome to Africa
Have you ever wanted to be president or prime-minister? Convinced you could do a better job of running the country? Let's face it, you could hardly do a worse job than our current political leaders.
Take Control of African PoliticsDemocracy 3: Africa is the new standalone 're-imagining' of the hit political strategy game 'Democracy 3'. Set entirely in countries on the continent of Africa, D3:A puts you in charge of these countries and challenges you to stay in power whilst fixing each country's problems, improving the quality of life for your electorate, and steering them towards greater prosperity.
This turn-based political strategy game uses a unique icon-driven interface to help you navigate the most complex political and economic simulation ever seen in a computer game, custom-built on its own proprietary neural network. Democracy 3: Africa simulates the myriad interactions between voters, policies, economic and political variables, political parties and the various situations that develop over time.
Democracy 3: Africa uses the base design and gameplay from the original game but the diversity of social and economic situations in Africa presents you with new challenges and opportunities. Foreign aid and investment takes on a new meaning and often comes with strings attached. Serious issues like malnutrition and access to clean water could be a matter of life and death for the poorest. This new game will let you try your hand at governing the diverse democracies of Nigeria, Egypt, South Africa, Kenya, Ghana, Zambia, Senegal, Tunisia, Botswana and Mauritius.When you step down, will your country be in a better state than when you took up office?
Although it builds on the existing game, Democracy 3: Africa has completely new artwork, music and a series of new events and dilemmas tuned to the issues and situations that are relevant in contemporary Africa.
Can you turn your country into an economic powerhouse that competes with the strongest world economies? Is this the vision you have for your country, or are you aiming for a socialist haven? Can you improve health and education for all your people? Does a little corruption help oil the wheels of power? And can you do this whilst keeping the competing demands of the people under control?
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page