GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Fight for evil!
Evil Defenders is a fun, frenetic defense game: build and upgrade your towers, ast spells to repel enemy forces, use special landmarks and defend the Lands of Evil from invaders!
Feel free to play the game in many different ways through unique tower upgrades, a deep skill tree and 100 in-game achievements.
- 90 levels across 15 distinct mission maps;
- A Huge number of upgrades and 60 towers with distinct abilities and features: the Old Crypt, the Crossbow Goblin, the Poison Lord, the Basilisk and more;
- 5 regions: Wastelands, Frostlands, Highlands, Island and Inferno;
- 6 difficulty modes, including a Challenge mode, for unlimited battle practice;
- Unique landmarks for every location, such as The Altar of the Winds, The Toxic Swamp, The Treasure Chest and others;
- Extensive Skill Tree to upgrade your defenses;
- 100 in-game achievements;
- Massive gameplay, beautiful graphics and an immersive original soundtrack!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page