Evil Defenders Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Evil Defenders game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Fight for evil!
Evil Defenders is a fun, frenetic defense game: build and upgrade your towers, ast spells to repel enemy forces, use special landmarks and defend the Lands of Evil from invaders!
Feel free to play the game in many different ways through unique tower upgrades, a deep skill tree and 100 in-game achievements.
- 90 levels across 15 distinct mission maps;
- A Huge number of upgrades and 60 towers with distinct abilities and features: the Old Crypt, the Crossbow Goblin, the Poison Lord, the Basilisk and more;
- 5 regions: Wastelands, Frostlands, Highlands, Island and Inferno;
- 6 difficulty modes, including a Challenge mode, for unlimited battle practice;
- Unique landmarks for every location, such as The Altar of the Winds, The Toxic Swamp, The Treasure Chest and others;
- Extensive Skill Tree to upgrade your defenses;
- 100 in-game achievements;
- Massive gameplay, beautiful graphics and an immersive original soundtrack!